Wednesday, January 03, 2007

lovers in Jasper

Since Jay is still working in Alberta until April or so - I flew out West so that we could be together for the holidays. It was our first Christmas together and the memories made will surely last a lifetime. Jay went out to Alberta in early September, and so we'd been appart for several months when we got to see each other. The time we spent reminded of how much I want to raise a family with Jay and grow old with him. I'm counting down the days until he returns.

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Awwww, look at you two!! You guys look great! Happy Holidays to you both and I LOVE the mountains!!! :)

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 1:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay....Brian says nice train.....
Glad to see you had a good time Nattie.

Susan

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 9:11:00 PM  
Blogger Nattie said...

Awwwwwww.....thanks so much Beth - I really hope you and your sweetheart enjoyed the holidays and kicked off New Years in style. I bet you love the mountains - you strike me as the type - likely swooshing down the slopes in a board like a pro :D The mountains are spectacular though, so I agree - it's hard not to love them.

Susan, I had the most amazing time!!! Though it had nothing to do with where we were - near the mountains, in the desert or in jail - being with Jay is heaven to me - and this was the best Christmas ever!! Even saying I had an amazing time would be a huge understatement :) I hope you and Brian enjoyed the holidays as well - and that Andrea and her new fiancé enjoyed their first Christmas together too :)

Thursday, January 04, 2007 7:10:00 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

You two were definitely made for each other, that's for sure!

This photo brought a big smile to my face.

Happy New Year to both of you! Hugs and kisses.

Thursday, January 11, 2007 10:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home