Monday, September 25, 2006

love everlasting

Mignon McLaughlin wrote that 'Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren't even there before'. I couldn't agree more. My life changed forever one rainy April morning when I met my soulmate. From the very first day, I knew that a great adventure was unfolding before us - an adventure that would lead us through a life less ordinary - full of friendship, loyalty, love and laughter. This online journal is my way of sharing our journey with friends, family and strangers as we begin our life together.
love,
Nattie

3 Comments:

Blogger Mackenzie said...

God, that is a beautiful picture. One day you are going to look back and be sooooo thankful for these pictures.

I see them framed and on the wall one day. Call me psychic...but it's just what I see.

Monday, September 25, 2006 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger Nattie said...

I plan on having a lot of these pictures framed , so that when we're old and gray, we can look at them and remember days past, when we too were young and just beginning...Jay is out west for quite a few months, so I'm holding tight to these pictures, looking at them every day,remembering the love, the laughs and the promises to each other....I'm already very thankful for the pics, but would much prefer having Jay here instead...then again, I can't argue with pictures or complain about their driving ;)
(just kidding muffin!)

I don't mind if I grow old and forget everything else....as long as I remember Jay - and the love that began to grow on a rainy Sunday morning.

Thanks for stopping by Mackenzie - I know you've been slowing down on the blogging - and I really appreciate when you drop in. I hope you're doing well, and enjoying your new place :)

Be well babe,
Nattie

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 7:59:00 AM  
Blogger Nattie said...

I really miss your piggy back rides JayBear

xox
Nattie*

Monday, October 02, 2006 3:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home